Friday, July 29, 2011

Tiny12dancerr Favorite!

Favorite posts are saved for my favorite looks, products, brands, etc. Keep an eye out for these posts because you never know to expect!
My first favorite is an everyday smokey eye. I feel like a smokey eye can really do wonders for everyone! They can be worn casually, for an interview, or even for a date! This look is one of my favorites to do for school, work, shopping, and any everyday activity!

Products used to achieve this look:

Clinique Touch Base Eye Primer in 10

Hard Candy Eyeshadow Duo in 057 Peace

Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black

Rimmel Glam’Eye Mascara in Black 001 Black

Softlips Pearl Tinted Lip Moisturizer

L’oreal Color Juice in 115 Bubble Gum


Check out the tutorial video to see exactly how I do it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd0wzpp-6No

No comments:

Post a Comment