Friday, September 23, 2011

New Favorite!

Sorry for not blogging as much as I usually do! With school, teaching and rehearsals I have been pretty swamped! Also my computer has been in and out of the shop and I am currently using my sisters old computer which lasts about an hour or so before it is super slow! Anyway I just wanted to share with everyone my new favorite type of eyeliner: felt tip eyeliner! I purchased the Physicians Formula felt tip eyeliner when my Rite Aid was having their liquidation sale. (Did anyone else's Rite Aid go under?!) This eyeliner stays on all day and you can do great things with it! The only down side I would say is it is messy for lining the bottom lashes, but lining your eyelid is fantastic. For only 5 dollars this eyeliner is definitely worth it! I would suggest this liner to any of my friends. 

1 comment:

  1. Felt tip liner is the shizzz! I haven't tried the Physicians Formula one though.

    Gabbie
    http://makeupp4you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete